Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Electronic Portfolio/Senior Art Show

I made an electronic portfolio composed of some of the articles I’ve written for the Westminster newspaper, my photography, and my graphic design. It is in the “rough stages” but if you want to check it out click this link--> My Online Portfolio

For anyone who is interested-- I am going to be in the senior art show at Westminster next week. Here is the info:

Senior Art Exhibit
The Senior Art Exhibit showcases the best work of our graduating Art majors. The exhibit will be in the Emma Eccles Jones Conservatory. All exhibits are open Monday through Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM, and free to the public.

Opening Reception: April 4, 2005; Noon
Exhibit: April 4 - April 22

Love you all!

4 comments:

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there *Jessica*, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on photography sears I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography sears. Should the need ever arise where you need information on photography sears then drop by for a look.

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi there *Jessica*, a real useful blog. Can you believe it? When blog surfing for detailed info on photography sears I ended up on your page. Obviously your site is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography sears. Should the need ever arise where you need information on photography sears then drop by for a look.

Dale's Gmail said...

Hi *Jessica*...Wow! While I was searching for info on photography portfolio I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for photography portfolio. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about photography portfolio.

Anonymous said...

Hi *Jessica*, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on architectural photography, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about architectural photography.