Friday, September 12, 2008

Political Rant... haha... Rare coming from Jess.

So I know everyone is so "politically talked out" but I was so confused when I watched Gov. Palin (republican VP candidate) interview on ABC last night. By the way, if you haven't watched this yet... you should...



Anyway, so she was talking about her opinions about war and such and the guy interviewing her really had a lot of great questions like why does Gov. Palin say that we are fighting "God's war" in front of her church?

I mean, I may be REALLY stupid, but isn't there supposed to be a separation between church and state? And she said, "our country deserves the right to *LIFE*. Liberty. and Freedom." Well why the hell are we going against one of the ten commandments that says *THOU SHALT NOT KILL?*. If she is going to bring God into this whole political argument then I don't understand why she is deliberately going against one of the ten commandments?

I don't know how I feel about war... I know it's important for us to be protected as a nation - but is war really the answer? Or does it make everyone more hostile and aggressive?

Are all politicians hypocrites?

Sincerely,

Confused political observer
a.k.a Jessica Faulkner

No comments: