Monday, August 31, 2009

Crossing Another One Off The Bucket List

So, I decided to go skydiving because a) I've always wanted to do it [needed to check another item off on the bucket list] and b) we could all die tomorrow so why not?!?! Well, it turned out to be one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

Here is some video:


http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=509168082794&ref=mf

Here are some of my fave pics:















and.... a safe landing... : )


It was one of the best times of my life. Scott wouldn't do it with me, so I went with Jamie and Candice for Candice's 18th birthday. If you are too scared to go - go indoor skydiving in Ogden. It feels pretty much the same without the actual 13,000 foot drop.

Maybe I should take up being a skydiving instructor? It didn't scare me at all and I loved it!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Where did you go?!? I've been wanting to for months now and don't know what company does it best...