Sunday, July 04, 2010

Eclipse Book Review

Eclipse (Twilight, #3) Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
I am so excited that I finally finished this book so that I can go see the movie. I have to admit, the beginning of this book was hard to get through with all the dialogue, but the last 300 pages of the book were amazing. I actually liked this book better than the second book. Some of my favorite quotes from this book 1) "It's so hard to describe. It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like... gravity moves. When you see her, suddenly it's not the earth holding you here anymore. She does. and nothing matters more than her. And you would do anything for her, be anything for her... You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend, or a brother." 3) "He started to hum my lullaby , and I knew it was only a matter of time till I succumbed, so I closed my eyes and and snuggled closer into his chest." 2) " When you live for the fight, for the blood, the relationships you form are tenuous and easily broken."

View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I'm surprised this is the first you've read that book! How did you like the movie? I miss your guts, but I'm glad you're liking your job! :)

Jottings By Jess said...

I did see the movie. Much better than the second movie.... I think it's the best movie yet. Did you see it?