Saturday, June 30, 2012

2-Month’s Old, My Sweet SJ

I know I am a month late since SJ is almost 3 months old, but I wrote this about a month ago for him. 


2-Month’s Old

Little toes…
Stretching,
Kicking,
Growing…
Craving mama’s warmth.
Daddy’s exact replica.

Wiggly hands…
Learning,
Touching,
Squirming,
Searching curiously.
Smothered by mama’s kisses.

Sweet face…
Watching,
Understanding,
Cooing,
Beautiful blue eyes.
Can’t wait to see that dimple grin.

What a blessing to have a two month old
Cuddling,
  Laughing,
        Growing,
                baby boy.


3 comments:

Amy said...

He is such a handsome little guy! They grow so fast. Enjoy every moment. I will be in SLC in October, for the whole month. We will have to get our boys together to 'play' and we can catch up.

Emily, Jerimy and River said...

Love love love beautiful sis & beautiful baby!

Couchgirl13 said...

I would just like you to know that there is a person using these three photos on their Facebook page, presumable to say they are pictures of his child. He is using someone else's photo say it is definitely his child. I know I would want to know if it was my child. Here is the link to his profile where you can report him, as I have done. Please report his profile as well as the pictures. https://www.facebook.com/justin.etches?hc_ref=ARThmAO1imc3uI1yZgb7FJNMp9EfYmHgnLxJLVUs_Kym3bTxGJNJpu5w6VAb8N-UHQk&fref=nf