Monday, December 27, 2004

B*A*N*A*N*A*S

I thought I was going to get a break for the holidays (as far as running around like a chicken with my head cut off) but I was wrong… I have still been running around like a chicken with my head cut off… I had to do all my Christmas shopping last minute because I had finals and such for school, but now that Christmas is over, hopefully I will get to relax and enjoy life for a few days.

I got back to school Jan. 5. It is my last semester for my undergraduate degree, but I am planning on going to get my master’s right after I graduate. I was contemplating whether I wanted to go to law school or get my master’s, but I feel like getting my master’s is a better step for me right now. It’s been a WAY hard decision, but I decided that I just need to do SOMETHING, or else I will be stuck in a rut…and I hate being stuck in ruts.

I got some AWESOME stuff for Christmas…. It’s all about the D*D*R mat, with the D*D*R game… I love dance dance revolution… I don’t care how much you all make fun of me while I play… I LOVE IT!!

I hung out with a bunch of my friends on Christmas and I have to say, it was the BEST Christmas ever. Thanks to all of you who made it that much better…

No comments: