Monday, December 13, 2004

Last Final Today!!!

I am so sick of studying. I can't wait for my last final to be over today at 3 p.m. After that --It's PARTY time!!!

Seriously though, I am so excited to relax and not have to worry about school for a few weeks. It is surreal that I am so close to graduation....

I've been so anti-social lately. I think it’s because I've been so stressed out with school. I'm also getting sick of doing the same thing every weekend. I wish I could do something fun, new and adventurous...

I miss taking pictures. I miss walking aimlessly around downtown while searching for my next photo. Now that I have a break, I am going to shoot like twenty rolls... It's the only time I have time to enjoy myself (when schools out).

I was happy that I made it to the Willem Dafoe concert on Friday. Those boys can sure rock out... It was good to see Ed too. I got to give him a big, well-deserved hug (since he’s been going through a hard time lately). I wish I could have given him $1,000 but I’m a poor college student…

I also got to see my old best friend Joey. I hate seeing my old friends because it makes me realize how much I miss them. I love all the people I hang out with now too, I just wish we could all get together like the good ol’ days.

I’m almost done with my Christmas shopping J At least that’s good news! I can’t wait to see my family over the holidays…

No comments: