Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On The Road By Jack K

On the Road On the Road by Jack Kerouac


My rating: 5 of 5 stars
This book is like a constant poem to me. It made me want to travel and be with friends – love when books do that ☺ “Because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and the middle you see the blue center light pop and everyone goes “awww!” Also, I don't care how many people hate Dean. I liked him and thought he was a good example of how people definitely aren't perfect in this world, but that no matter what, maybe there is something about them.... you love them for their imperfections regardless of the mistakes they make.

View all my reviews >>

No comments: