Sunday, May 02, 2010

Movie Review: The Men Who Stare at Goats - 3 1/2 stars



"Mother Earth... you are my life support system. As a soldier I must drink your blue waters...live inside your red clay and eat your green skin. Help me to balance myself as you hold and balance the earth, the sea and the space environments. Help me to open my heart, knowing that the universe will feed me. I pray my boots will always kiss your face, and my footsteps will match your heartbeat. Carry my body through space and time. You are my connection to the universe and all that comes after. I am yours and you are mine. I salute you."

This movie seriously surprised me. Although it wasn't the best movie I've ever seen, I thought the concept of the movie was original and inspiring. I've never thought about joining the army, but I wouldn't mind being part of the army division of psychic intervention a.k.a the New Earth Army. A job where being competent in energy work, karma/aura work, and yoga practice are the main requirements sounds great to me!!

Loved this quote: "We are Jedi's man! We don't fight with guns. We fight with our minds." - George Clooney

No comments: